Academy Learning Management System v3.0 Nulled
Download Academy Learning Management System v3.0 Nulled Free.
- Read all our provided documentation carefully before using the software
- Install the application following “Installation and Update” guide carefully
- Login as site administrator to organize your system
- At first update your System Settings and Payment Settings from Settings option of the left sidebar menu. Also make sure to provide a valid YouTube API key and a valid Vimeo API key on System Settings.
- If you have updated the Settings successfully, you can go to Categories option from the same left side bar menu and create Categories.
- After creating Category, you can create Sub-categories under a specific Category. For creating Sub-categories you can go to Categories page, select a specific category, click on Action dropdown menu and select Manage Sub-categories. It will take you to the Sub-categories page. Now you can simply click on “+Add Sub Category” button and fill all the required fields to create a Sub-category.
- Now its time to create some Courses. Since a course will contain all the video lessons you have to create it carefully. Move to Courses option from the left menu, You will get a “Add Course Form” after clicking on “+Add Course” button. Fill all the fields carefully
- Every Course should have at least one Section. Because at the end you will have to add a lesson under a specific section of a specific course. So, now you will have to create at least one section. Move to Courses page, select a specific course, click on action dropdown menu and select Manage Section. After clicking on Manage Section you will get the list of Section which is empty now. You have to create one by clicking the “+Add Section” button
- As you have created a Course and a section or multiple sections, now you will be able to create a lesson. Now lets move to the Course page again, select a specific course, click on Action dropdown button, select Manage Lesson. It will also show the list of lessons that you’ve created. To add new you can just click on “+Add Lesson” button
All materials on the site are taken from open sources. The site does not contain files for download. All links to files from open sources. Owners of copyrights to the material may request removal of the post from the site.