360° Panoramic Image Viewer - WordPress Plugin v3.0.2
The Panoramic Image Viewer takes flat rectilinear or equirectangular panorama photography and uses smooth performant scrolling for an ultra-realistic viewing experience. It supports the new block editor or any page builder with shortcode support.
Download free 360° Panoramic Image Viewer - WordPress Plugin v3.0.2 Nulled
To bring life to your panorama photographs, our Panoramic Viewer plugin is the answer you have been looking for. Manipulating your original photography so that your end-user has the most immersive user experience possible, our plugin allows you to give users a 360° rotation and provides extra functionality enabling hotspots (for flat images) via linking a <map> element to the image without any extra configuration required.
Right out of the box, Panoramic Viewer doesn’t require any coding knowledge to get up and running, because we provide a shortcode generator in the TinyMCE editor toolbar that makes your experience a breeze. Also, the new custom-coded blocks for the Gutenberg editor make it easy to get everything up and running with the latest standards and features of the WordPress environment.
- supports flat rectilinear or equirectangular panoramic images
- mobile/touchpad support
- can be used in a responsive design
- Block Editor support with custom-coded blocks
- shortcode generator built-in the TinyMCE Classic editor
- can auto-scroll left/right with manual sliding controls
- fullscreen function
- zoom function (for equirectangular type)
- takes width of container (height must be set if used in fixed size version)
- 180/360 degree visibility (for flat type)
- ability to add hotspots via a map tag and integrate them with a lightbox plugin (for flat type)
- optimized for smooth performance and quick loading time
- supports multi-site configuration
- localization ready (included .pot file)
- highly optimized + documentation